Monday, August 29, 2005

Get your Nids here Red Hot Nids for Sale...

Spent some time last night and took pictures of my Hive Fleet Bengal Tiger Nid army last night in preparation for putting them on ebay this evening.

I’ll post some of the pictures here later this evening as well. In the meantime, I’ve added the pictures to this my www.minisforsale.moonfruit.com website under the Gallery section.

Painted up about 60% of the hunter yesterday morning as well. Hopefully, I’ll finish him off this evening.

At the Gatineau HOH tournament on Saturday, I picked up this game for the kids. It’s all these little ships made of ??? (reinforced plastic). I think it’s called pirates or something like that. Someone was getting ride of their whole collection. I must have gotten about 100+ships, islands, treasure, crews, forts, fog banks, reefs etc…could be a fun game…

No comments: