Friday, August 19, 2005

Khorne Dogs! Get your Khorne Dogs!

It has begun. Picked up two boxes of Fleshhounds of Khorne off ebay.ca today. Need 6 more. I believe I have all the other models now with the exception of the chariots…but GW Chaos Chariots are horrible looking. The stoic halberd and dumb whip guy will be the first casualties.

Personally, I’m not a fan of the Fleshhounds of Khorne. They didn’t get a redo when GW released the latest demon figs (I think) and they pretty much are horrible). Huge, big teeth, a la Bucky the Hare and massive studded collars that would make Paris Hilton’s poodle jealous. Why do free running dogs need collars??…oh ya they’re magical collarsmagical.

And now a rant about the shipping for the item. The seller said that he would charge actual shipping costs to mail the items. Miraculously the shipping is $14.00 even. Amazing how that works. Maybe the dogs are getting their own seat on a private freaking jet. Anyway, I’m not the cheapest shipper when I mail stuff, but I would have been half that price. Almost as evil as Forge World's shipping.

Must remember to take my meds.

On to better things:  A few more hours of painting and I’ll be finished the GW Ninja Ogre. Mine has a blue outfit to fit in with the rest of the army. Now I don’t imagine too many Ninja wore blue as they would have stuck out like a sore thumb, but I think it was more important for him to fit in with the rest of the unit of maneaters. I think this will make a nice unit: The ltd ed maneater model with the Brace of Pistols, the ltd ed maneater with the rolling pin (and large boobs) and finally the Ninja Ogre. Quite the traveling willburys.

    

1 comment:

Spanky_100 said...

That would be rule lawyering to an extreme. "Yes you can by different weapons, but then they can only use a handweapon". FAQ or not, I using the different weapons.

On a related note they did mention that the player can remove any model he wishes as casulaties are accumulated.