Thursday, August 18, 2005

Plans for the weekend

Since I didn’t get into the HoH tournament at STL bunker this coming Saturday, I’m planning on getting some painting done. I’ve got a few things on my mind.

  • Finish Ninja Ogre for Conflict army.

  • Start one of the BB teams (which reminds me, two teams have yet to arrive from the UK

  • Assemble some Dryads. BTW, just wanna say a big thanks to Mark and TROE for their Dryads. Super happy with the trades. Gonna be a blast.

  • Finish Ogre Hunter (Ebay bound)

  • Plan a Conflict Painting Entry. Suggestions welcome. Maybe the flying fish nid….



3 comments:

The Black Knight said...

A painting competition fig? Well there's this really nice chaos familiar. Tiny little deamon chick. Beautiful model, almost as good as an army in itself...

Spanky_100 said...

Ouch. Now that hurt,

Spanky_100 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.