Sunday, August 21, 2005

The Hunter becomes the Hunted

My how the wheels have turned....

Anyway, started painting an Ogre Hunter which I was a GW last night. Got the skin finished. Next will be the metal bits, then the blue clothing.

I got the base coat on his sabretusks but I'm having difficulty deciding where to go from there. I've never been good with freehand stuff and the thought of painting on some kind of stripes kinda scares me. What the hell, I'm going for it baby. Any suggestions, anyone...hello...I'm so alone...

In completely unrelated news, I sold yet another tray off from an ebay buyer. This is great as it's paying for my GW habit. I'll have to make a trip to both Home Depot and Reno Depot (sorry Marty) to pick up some raw materials. Normally, I would avoid Reno Depot since it's further from my house, but they have this pine board that is awesome for the thick trays, making them slightly easier to build.

I keep buying extra material to make myself a tray or try a proto-type painting tray but I keep selling trays...this could easily start into a small business. I sure wish I could get one of those laser engravers...

No comments: