Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Still cannot sleep


Well...still cannot sleep. This is like 3 or 4 nights in a row with a crappy sleep. I'm gonna be a basketcase tomorrow. Oh well. Might as well fuel my obsession and do something related to Warhammer.

Published another image today. And then took about an hour to realize that Opera's browser is not 100% compatible with this eblogger software. Damn picture would not show up. Switched over to IE and tada. Super nice editor...Anyway... this fig was the last of 5 pieces for a commission that I did for a gentleman in Italy. I was super late in getting this commission done, but this customer is amazingly patient. Hopefully he'll be happy and order some more.

With so many Hall of Heros games over the last month and half it is no wonder that I was late. The next few month are gearing up to be more of the same. Already got tickets for the Toronto Conflict and have plans for the Montreal Conflict as well as going to Kitchener for the mother of all tournaments (IMHO). Two full days of gaming which a great bunch of people.

Hosted by the Nexus Gaming store in Kitchener, this will be the third time the Ottawa lads will be making the trip. Only one possible snag is the upcoming U2 concert in Ottawa. Hopefully its not the same day. That would be terrible. Let see...Kitchener Tournament is Nov 26 and 27, and the U2 concert in Ottawa is.....drum roll.... Nov 25th. Awhhh Crap. Crap. Crap. That is gonna throw a monkey wrench into the works. The lads are gonna be pissed that I'm not gonna make it to Kitchener this year (more accurately they'll be upset that the van of the future is not available. Did I mention crap! There is a possible solution. I go the concert with the wife and kids...drive them home, then drive to Kithener (it's only 6 hours) in time for the gaming. Hmmmm I wonder if the wife will go for it...I'll go upstairs now and plant some suggestions while she sleeps.

No comments: